Should authors self-publish or seek a traditional publisher?January 24th, 2017
10 books to read on National Day of UnpluggingMarch 2nd, 2017
Robin Sloan comes to Petaluma with new novel, “Sourdough”September 12th, 2017
Looking for a Sonoma County book club? Here are a few to choose fromSeptember 11th, 2017
Attention all book lovers! Got suggestions?September 11th, 2017
- Robin Sloan comes to Petaluma with new novel, “Sourdough”
- Looking for a Sonoma County book club? Here are a few to choose from
- Attention all book lovers! Got suggestions?
- Meet Jay Asher, author of ’13 Reasons Why’ at Santa Rosa event
- From unknown to movie deal, horror author Felix Blackwell talks about going viral
About this blog
Crissi Langwell is a writer, and the author of 8 books, including:
She is also an avid reader. Have a book recommendation or news about a book event? Email her a press release and JPG of book cover to email@example.com.
Want to check out all of Crissi’s books? Visit crissilangwell.com/books.